Brew City Sports' Fourth Birthday - The pictures (25-21)
As promised, we will begin the annual picture countdown to celebrate the blog's fourth birthday. Almost all of the pictures were edited in some fashion, some painstaking, others rudimentary, by the starving artists here at BCS. In almost none of the instances does the humor demonstrate even a hint of maturity, and for that we are all grateful. Now, for the pictures:
25. Nothing is quite as simple as drawing four yellow lines. Well, other than counting three outs in an inning.
24. In classic BCS fashion, we have over-glorification, incomplete photo editing, and Cub-bashing, both literal and figurative
23. In classic BCS fashion, we take a prior concept to new heights. Here we've got Marquette's own "Four horsemen". In dramatic lore they are known as famine, pestilence, destruction, and death. These are only aliases. Their real names are the impregnator, the penetrator, vag the impaler, and the black Ron Jeremy.
22. Condescendy starts a new blog-wide trend of scaling down players' biceps in an attempt to actually fit them in a picture.
21. This is not actually one of the 25 best pictures of the last year, but it is commemorative of a great day blown at work, and indicative of the blog's position on modern race relations.